Return Goods Policy
All returns must be accompanied by a Returned Goods Authorization number, available by calling our Customer Service Department.
Call Customer Service to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number.
The following information is needed to request authorization.
• Reason for return
• Date of purchase
• Invoice or PO number
• Product number and size
• Quantity to return
All authorized returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date and accompanied by the appropriate purchase order number and Returned Goods Authorization number.
Allowable schedule for authorized return.
• Products processed in error by Precision Instruments PVT Ltd. will be credited in full
• Defective product will be credited in full
• Unless defective or shipped in error, any return accepted is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (minimum charge of $50.00)
• All returned items are subject to Precision Instrument PVT Ltd. inspection and acceptance
• Product must be shipped prepaid.
Non-returnable, other than for a manufacturing defect.
• Engraved instruments or instruments etched or labeled by the hospital.
• Products damaged beyond repair or refurbishment or not in saleable condition.
• Instruments returned more than thirty days after invoice date.
• Custom, special or modified items.